I've been doing quite a lot of my art work recently so it isn't seeming so scary. There was a party last night but I didn't know it was a big thing with lots of people going so I didn't even bother asking if I could go, but it sounded really good. Then I thought there was a party tonight with lots of people, and it turns out it's a small thing with only a couple of people, so I'm not bothering to ask if I can go to that either. Oh well. I did feel a bit left out about yesterdays, because they pretty much just forgot about me and it was all my friends there, and not one of them thought to ask me.
I knitted some petals this morning, mum got me a book with loads of different flowers to make so I had a go at the cherry blossom, mainly because it looked easiest, but I had to redo a few of them because they were rubbish. Now I still need to put them all together, but it should look good when it's done. I actually bothered to put make up on today, but it's rubbish cos this weather makes my skin dry. We still have ridiculous amounts of chocolate. Like 3 thorntons boxes, a lindt one and when I arrived there were 2 assorted krispy kreme boxes with 12 in each. And dad brought some bakewell tarts with him as well. Kerazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment