18 January 2011

Drinking whisky reminds me of you.

I sorted out my portfolio last night, and so I'm taking it to school so Mr F can help me put it in the right order. I chose a bad time to do it, dad had some tooth thing done yesterday so he can't take me, meaning I'll have to carry it on the bus, and walk up the hill. It's proper heavy. I'm not really nervous yet, but I expect I will be on the way there. I'm waiting for them to email me to tell me whether it is actually tomorrow or not, as it might be changed. I'm hoping it is, I want to get it out of the way. The girl across the road is having an Alice in Wonderland party on Saturday, she's going to be 5, so I'm going to that, and then hopefully I will be able to go to Sam's party that night because I haven't seen that lot in ages and it should be fun. I think I've decided on a colour to paint my room, but I'm going to wait til summer anyway, just to be sure. And I don't have time now anyway. I haven't been hungry recently, maybe due to nerves or stress. It's a shame cos there's bacon and sausages in the fridge but I just don't fancy it. It's very unlike me.

No comments: