09 January 2011

Well it's late in the evening, and the music's seeping through.

My top ten most listened to songs on my ipod:

26 Lover's Spit- Broken Social Scene
26 Wild Is The Wind- Cat Power
24 Jerk It Out- Caesars
17 This Modern Love- Bloc Party
14 Postive Tension- Bloc Party
14 September- Earth, Wind & Fire
14 Relator- Scarlett Johansson & Pete Yorn
13 Helicoptor- Bloc Party
12 Highschool Stalker- Hello Saferide
12 I want You- Kings of Leon

Swear I don't even listen to Bloc Party that much. It's a weird mixture. I'm disappointed in the lack of LC! and surprised Defying Gravity is only on 9.
Well that was fun. I've got my fringe back today cos it went a bit funny when I slept on it. The rest of my hair is curly though so it's all gooood. I might cut my fringe later. We watched Charade last night, it was well good. I might have a look in HMV and use my voucher. I'm trying not to spend any money this year. I know I will have to eventually, but not on stuff like dvds and clothes. I'm not going to spend more than £5 on an item of clothing, but I do have some giftcard things for american apparel so if I get something that's £25 I will only have spent £5. I did my english homework this morning, it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, I almost enjoyed it.

Things to do today:
continue tidying room- make sure desk is clear
look through paint charts and choose some colours for room
do some sort of art work- artist researchy stuff or small pages in woman's book?
draw 6 more hands in book
start collage book- cut out more from magazines
repaint nails

No comments: