12 September 2010

Of the girl who made you her own, and how you left her alone.






I was supposed to do my work yesterday or friday, but it all seemed to be busy, so I'm doing it today instead. It seems to have all piled up without me noticing. Magic keeps miaowing at me for no reason, and nudging my heads. She's cute.
Yesterday we went for a walk with mum, and then out for dinner and to the cinema. I'm not sure why we went, but it was nice anyway. We saw Salt, cos it was on at the right time. It was pretty exciting, I liked it.
Me and Lena are playing a game on spotify, like a conversation thingy. It started cos I didn't know who sung Jean Genie, ad then she hated me for a while. So she insulted me through it, and it carried on. It's been quite amusing. I'm still in a Biffy Clyro mood, but now its mixed with stuff I listened to last Spetember, October time.
I hate the way songs remind me of people, and like the last few years. It's always my favourite songs that have not so good memories as well.
I have nothing fun to say anymore. I should sort that out.

No comments: