09 September 2010

I still believe, it's you and me 'til the end of time.



Went into town today after school. I got a pink and white striped shirt from a charity shop. The stripes are quite wide, I like it. And I got the hangover and 500 days of summer, cos they were in the 2 for £10 section at HMV. I saw Pete Doherty's book, the one with all his drawings and poems and stuff, so I asked mum to get it for my birthday maybe :)
Had 3 hours of art today, didn't do much but planned a lot, as usual. It was good.
I've also watched the Derren Brown thing, hero at 30,000 feet, and Him & Her. The derren brown one made me cry.
Feeling pretty alright today. The horse picture made me laugh, and the other one is by this girl from my old school, but I liked it.

No comments: