Listening to Bo Burnham again. Good timesss. I finished for school today so more good timesss. Not planning on doing anything this evening. I started peeling vegetables for dinner cos we have a roast (more good times) but I had to stop because my eyes and mouth/ throat starting really itching. Not so good times. School was okay, I had triple art which was a good way to end the year, but my teacher wasn't in AGAIN, and the other teacher was a bit grumpsy. Did get some work done though. Oh man, Bo Burnham is proper making me laugh. I'm home alone so I'm singing along loudly. I did some babysitting last night, it was pretty good. Got £15, and the kids were both in bed all night. I don't appear to have much to say. I'll find photos. I booked tickets to see Los Campesinos! I'm so excitedddd. And I subscribed to the magazine thingy they are doing. I can't wait :)
16 December 2010
Here's a little bit of irony, a ford focus drivers got ADD.
Listening to Bo Burnham again. Good timesss. I finished for school today so more good timesss. Not planning on doing anything this evening. I started peeling vegetables for dinner cos we have a roast (more good times) but I had to stop because my eyes and mouth/ throat starting really itching. Not so good times. School was okay, I had triple art which was a good way to end the year, but my teacher wasn't in AGAIN, and the other teacher was a bit grumpsy. Did get some work done though. Oh man, Bo Burnham is proper making me laugh. I'm home alone so I'm singing along loudly. I did some babysitting last night, it was pretty good. Got £15, and the kids were both in bed all night. I don't appear to have much to say. I'll find photos. I booked tickets to see Los Campesinos! I'm so excitedddd. And I subscribed to the magazine thingy they are doing. I can't wait :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment