20 December 2010
But I'm just a kid, and maybe I'll grow out of it.
It's nearly Christmas, so I'm pretty happy. We played board games last night as well so doubly good mood. I went to the doctors this morning about my rash thing, and she wasn't sure if it was Shingles or not, but she gave me cream for it anyway so it's all gooood. I've had toast with marmite, roast chicken crisps and hot chocolate this morning, and mum's just whizzing up the soup, but we've got to wait for the bread to cool down first. I need to wrap presents, but I think I've got everything I need for Christmas day. I need to get things for dad and Lou for after though, so maybe when we go to Granny Sues. We've put decorationy things up, like around the fire and and cards, so it looks all cosy and warm in here. I've started reading Brighton Rock, it's good so far. I still can't stop watching Bo Burnham videos. I keep getting swear words stuck in my head, like in the tune to the songs, but only the swear words. I did some artist research yesterday, and I'll do some more today. If I can get the two small books, the A5 artist book and the A4 exhibition book completely done over this holiday that would be brilliant. Then during January I can do the other A4 book, and then extra things that I'm not sure I'll have time for. And the bigger pieces. And then I need to do some work for my portfolio in time for my interview. Bum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment