Went into town with Ian today, and got Bombay Bicycle Club, An Education, Love Actually, Notting Hill, About A Boy, Penelope, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and the first season of Scrubs. It was all proper cheap in that games shop, cos I think most of it was second hand. I saw people in town, which was a bit weird. but could have been a lot worse.
Yesterday I went into my old school to collect my AS art stuff, which was urgh. She made me go and get all my work down off the walls and then asked if I still went to the school, basically assuming I had just dropped art. I was like, no I got a B so I'm doing my A2, and planning on doing something arty at uni as well. urgh. Obvs I didn't say that. She also said my hair was getting long, which it totally issss :) I missed having long hair, and now it's past my shoulders so it's gooood. I wanted to get Dazed and Confused because this boy I know has a page in it cos he's doing modelly stuff now. Would have been pretty hilarious but I couldn't find it anywhere. I'm pretty sure I saw it WH Smiths the other day though, so I'll have another look. Did most of my english homework today, but need to do some more later I think. This year is going so quickly.
I've had quite a nice week. I tried to do a photo an hour yesterday but I sort of forgot at like, 12 so it didn't quite work out. I might try again if I have an interesting day next week. Seeing harry potter on Wednesday, with Ruth, Ian and mum. I hope not too many people are talking about it before then, not that I don't know what happens.
Umm, that's all.
No comments:
Post a Comment