Ian actually got annoyed with me the other day for ruining the ending of Harry Potter.. seriously. If you don't already know what happens by now you deserve to be told and looked down upon. He actually got proper annoyed. Oh well. Also, I finished watching Nearly Famous, after starting it like a year ago. I didn't really like the ending, it was a bit sad. I wish there was another series, cos it ends like there should be, but I think it's pretty old so there won't be now. Still, overall I enjoyed it.
It's 1 in the morning, I'm not really thinking straight. I really, really wish you were completely out of my life, I don't see how you are still managing to piss me off so much without even trying. I think the best thing for me to do is just to concentrate on making this year brilliant, so I don't regret anything and even if I do feel I'm in some stupid competition, at least I'll be winning. It's not like I think about it all the time, just occasionally if I stumble across something I get a bit bleurgh. I don't really know how to explain it. I hate that I'm even writing about it, because it's nothing really. It's just recently I keep being reminded, though it's often my own fault. I can't decide if you improved my life at all, because I spose I wouldn't be who I am today without knowing you, but then I look back on the whole time with regret. I like to think it made me stronger, and a better person, more tolerant maybe. But then I don't seem to have made you into less of a dick. If we did change eachother I don't like to think I'm responsible for the way you've turned out.
I shouldn't be allowed on computers this late at night. I'm chatting complete shit. There might be some truth in there somewhere though.
No comments:
Post a Comment