07 August 2010

I want to love you madlyyyyy.

Scamp's all curled up asleep next to me, I really want to take a photo but don't have any sort of camera within reaching distance so it's not happening.
Today has been adequate. It should have been better but I was lazy. I've kind of sorted my art, and made notes about what I'm going to do, which I am very good at. I also got bored and dressed up. Mum bought me a skirt from a charity shop when she went out this morning. It's sort of navy and lacy. It was too big but she took it in for me, even though I was grumps with her for no reason. Good old ma. I've been listening to The shangri-la's and the 60's girl group, it's got like seventy 60's pop songs on it, and although they are all pretty similar I am enjoying it.
I went swimming in the sea on Monday with Ruth, Ian and G Sue, it was pretty warm. I was expecting it to be really empty, because it wasn't a particularly nice day but the beach was proper busy, so I had to try and put on my swimming bottomy bit with everyone watching. fun timessss.
Last night me, katie, ruth and mum went to see Inception, it was sooo good. I really want to see it again. I was scared someone was going to die, so when they didn't I was very happy.
I went to a bootfair a couple of weeks ago, and got a necklace and a nice bag for like 50p. It's real leather and has lots of compartments. I also went shopping with Lou and Nan, and got some silk scarves and this weird purple and green shirt and shorts combo. It's brilliant, but also sort of hideous. Either way I've worn each piece quite a few times since so for £3 it's not bad.
Me and Ruth also watched a film called the The Lookout last night when it was on tv. It had Joseph Gordon-Levitt and was pretty decent. Ruth called him Joseph- Gordon-Bennett the other day, ahaha.
Also I totally beat everyone at Trumps the other day, it was goooood.

I just realised this sounds like I only ever go out with my mum or nan. Actually, I can't argue with that.

No comments: