
When you have nothing to do time goes sooo slowly its ridiculous. Another list type thing? Musicccc;
Strange and beautiful- aqualung
so its old or whatever, its good!
Sea of love- cat power
I might have mentioned this already.. :) It's like the best thing ever. It's in Juno, so that tells you everything really
Cleanin' out my closet- eminem
I actually know all of the words off by heart. I found this out this morning cos I got the lyrics up and still managed to do the whole song without looking at them. Lots of wooping and grinning commenced.
Diamonds are forever- arctic monkeys
So this isn't by them originally obviously..but this is a really good version. +alexislusshhhh.
F.U.R.B- frankee
ahh soo good :')
Speak to me someone- gene
This is old aswell, but still nice. I used to dislike gene. but then I actually listened to it and its good so there you go :) This is on the trigger happy soundtrack.
I'm also listening to..Kinks, Robbie Williams, Bright Eyes, Shania Twain, Lily Allen, Florence and the machine, Muse and like way loads more.
I'm actually listening to music non-stop cos I'm spending all my time next to my computer.
I still think it's weird how much a song can change my mood.
I don't wanna be one of those, 'ohh I couldn't live without music' people though, cos they bug me.
I just want to spread the news about good music and stuff, in the hope that one person will fall in love with shania twain or something :)

I've also been looking at harry potter theories for book 7 on youtube, and its actually quite fun watching them once you know what happens cos some of their theories are welll stupid. And everyone seems to think Harry will die, which he kinda does I guess. There was this one boy who went into this whole rant about how harry wasn't a horcrux because Voldermort wouldn't do that. So that was entertaining. I've also been doing work type activities..but yano.
I made the best lunch ever today. It was a toasted cheese and tuna sandwich thing, with pesto. And I had a chocolate yoghurt so I'm quite happy.
K, see ya
x
No comments:
Post a Comment