
Cat Power- Sea of Love
I added another coat onto my sparkly gold nails, and now its welll sparkly. Mum said I should go to a disco or something so there you go. I've had a lovely morning eating bacon and scrambled eggs and making playlists for Ruth/ Ian and making things of things I want like the one on the right. All of that stuff is from topshop, obviously :) I've also done some work type activities, and later I'm going to hoover and tidy stuff. I'm in a tidying sort of mood, even though it's quite sunny. nice. I had another strange night yesterday. But instead of cutting off all my hair I just deleted my msn and myspace. I've been eating ridiculous amounts of ice-cream recently aswell. Mum bought that cinnamon waffle one and its reallllly nice. Hormones are weird things. Sorry, this is turning out boring again. Right, ima go, x
No comments:
Post a Comment