

I did mean to, but still. It doesn't look too horrendous yet, but I haven't seen it dry. ohwell, it grows like grass. I mainly posted this because I found the most beautiful person ever. well, he's really fit anyway. But I should probably add, SMOKING IS NOT COOL. So I am giving you all a nice picture, and also I thought I could update you all with my day so far. It hasn't been great, but I'm still weirdly happy. First off, I was majorly stressy all morning, so thanks to all the people that managed not to kill me. Then I stayed after school to do some more graphics work, and Lauren went to the shop to get some sweets and she met some of our friends there, so she came back to give me my mars bar then went off with them, and it made me feel sort of upset and a bit weird. Like, I wasn't upset cos she left me on my own, or cos I couldn't go and join them. This sounds stupid, but I think it was kind of because I knew they didn't care if I was there or not. Anyway, I felt sort of empty and like I wanted to do something drastic. So I cut my hair off when I got home. Basically, read the above paragraph as, I'm really hormonal and secretly stressing about exams. On the plus side, I finally got round to cutting out neatly and the hundreds more pictures to put on my walls. So thats good I guess. I'm also going to dads this weekend, which will be nice cos I haven't seen them in ages and I sort of feel I want to get away for a couple of days. Blimey, all this is sounding a bit depressing and stuff, sorry. Also, my favourite new designer person is Charles Anastase, though I haven't seen a lot of his stuff, so I'm going to look it up in a minute. Mum just came in and noticed my hair, well she didn't notice my hair until she read the title of this on my screen and then looked at my hair and commenting mildly, "I thought it didn't look like that when I saw you earlier", then she went off again. My mum's sweet. This is turning out pretty long for something I only put up to show you the picture. right, Ima do some more graphics but I'll probably update soon, x
No comments:
Post a Comment