

My hair actually looks alright now, lauren straightened it, its sort of bowly, but niiice. I'll post a picture in a minute. I keep listening to Paul Simon. We used to listen to it when I was little cos my mum likes him, but he's actually proper good. Well, I like it, but maybe its cos I know them. Exams start on Tuesday, thats my graphics, then the rest start the following thursday. I'm not freaking out yet, which is gooood. Mum got me jelly cherries which are the best things evahhhh, which I needed cos I really miss Ruth.
My internet keeps cutting out, which is annoying obviously, cos I was on msn and now I feel bad for not saying goodbye to people. I hardly ever go on msn anymore, well this week I have a bit, but not usually. It's well good, I've cut out loads of little pictures of 'things I want' from magazines. I mainly tried to stick to things I could afford, but there is a Charles Anastase dress, and glasses.

It feels weird posting a picture of myself on here, but it is quite exciting, so I feel I should. I've decided Homecoming is my favourite Simon Armitage poem, cos loads of people don't get it, but I think it's really sweet and it makes me love him a little bit. But not as much as Camilla. I found a good use for my colour chart collection yesterday. Ima stick em in my graphics book as different seasons. Not all of them, cos I have about 300, but a few. Jelly cherries are actually the besttttt things ever. they are making me soso happy.
Before I go, you should all go and listen to Wild Is The Wind by Cat Power, Best thing ever. Better than Jelly Cherries.
k, thats all :)
x
1 comment:
Camilla would actually marry Simon Armitage, but that would be bigamy (on his part, of course). She will also deny the fact that perhaps a small tear fell from her eyes when she found out he wasn't actually Poet Laureate. There's still next time, Simon!
Post a Comment