27 April 2009

I don't care if your pun was intended.


Hi everybody :) Iv'e been welllll busy with graphics and general revision recently, sorry. On the plus side, my graphics book is lookin fiiiine. If i do say so myself. Other interesting news, I got my ears peirced on Saturday, which was exciting and didn't hurt a bit so thankyou Claires. I wonder who Claire is. I found out today that we are not allowed music, i.e ipods, in our graphics exam which is stupid and a bit annoying, cos hearing Charlotte breath really puts me off. oh welll :) I also got my eyebrows threaded, which also didn't hurt so thanks to Debenham's ladies aswell. They look quite nice now, less caterpillary is what my mum said.
I changed my mind again about my future career thing. I'm going with journalisty person at the moment cos I've been reading Sarra Manning's blog. I really can't wait until summer. It's going to be aaaaamazing. I realised, I told you guys how much I love lists, in a list that turned out to be the only one I have posted in 8 blogs, so I'm giving you another one you lucky, lucky people...

I thought I may aswell do a musical one, so albums I'm listening to 24/7..

Laura Marling- Alas I cannot swim.
I know its old, but its still soso pretty. And summeerryyyyyy. ahhh :)

She&Him- I'm not sure what it's called.
but its Zooey Deschanel people! and some other man playing guitary stuff, something Ward..I dunno but this is amazing :)

ABBA- Greatest Hits.
Mamma Mia got me :)


Enrique Iglesias- Insomniac.
I'm not ashamed. I still can't believe he got rid of his mole. Now my enrique impressions don't have any oomph.

Shania Twain- All of them.
she has soullllll. People just don't 'get' her :) mainly Lauren, though her dad said she was cooooool. Cos she is obvz. ahh, its just so fun singing 'who's bed have your boots been under' really really loudly.

Also, everyone has Spotify now right?
cos its really goooood. You should all go get it tbh :)
right, sorry for how jumbly and chavy this is, I was kinda rushing.
But I thought I should get it all out, so they next post can be decent, see my logic :) Hope your all happy and as Summery as I am, cept it rained lots today, but ignore that.

The pictures niiiice isn't it?

x

No comments: