
I bought a new T-shirt/ dress today. It has a wolf on the front and I liiiike it. I also made more future plans which made me happy. I like having people I know on here, makes it like a little community. Not that I'm contributing much I guess. But I have made an effort to always use capitals when I'm supposed to, which has gotta count for something. I'll see if I can find a picture of my top for ya.. My one is white though. Ruths going home tomorrow which is kinda sad. I've got used to having her around I guess. I'm proper hayfevery at the moment, which I've never had before. It's not good. I went to a secret garden today though, it was really pretty. And we had lunch in a Moroccan restaurant, which was lovely. I might make this a short one, cos I'm tired.
x
No comments:
Post a Comment