I haven't written on here in ages cos I'm lazy and mum's laptop was broken so we were all using Ruth's so I hardly ever went on it. Urm, also not much has happened. I went to a few parties, and picnics and stuff, where we played a lot of frisbee. The other day we went to Mary's to play board games which was nice. And tonight we might be doing something at Lena's, hopefully. I got my results the other day, and I got a C in Business, a D in art and a C or a D in English, but there was a problem with it, so I'm still not sure. It means I got into Bucks though, which is so good. I got my accommodation sorted and things, so I should be moving in a few weeks. I don't know why I got a D in art, I was predicted a B and every time the teacher checked it over the year she said I was doing fine, so I was a bit upset about that one. But I got in, so it's all good I suppose. I made a really good cake the other day, it was supposed to be pink with purple icing, but I didn't put enough red into the cake mix, so it was only slightly pink. Was good cake though. Went to Granny Sues for a week, and played Tennis with Ian. He beat me, but only just and I was winning for a while.
This is really rambly and rubbish, but I'm trying to catch up with what I've been doing. It was all a lot more fun than it sounds. I'll get back to posting a bit more regularly so it isn't so shit.
No comments:
Post a Comment