20 June 2011

It's like my hand in your hair was just meant to be.




Last exam ever :) Felt quite relieved, but it didn't go very well so I also a bit deflated. + the weathers still rubbish, and I had to walk home. But again, exams = over so actually pretty happy. I dunno why I keep using maths symbols. This week I'm going to tidy my room, and redo the wall that currently has critics quotes on it, and see Chloe, maybe shopping or coffee or somthing like that, and urm.. that's it. I will hopefully finish the bunting I started, and see nan and grandad. And then on Saturday Lena and Camilla are coming down on the train, and sleeping over which should be laughs. If I get bored I might start my summer project thing as well, and sort out accomodation just so I'm prepared for either option. And maybe finish watching Being Human, I think I have finished series 1 now. I'm going to start a reading list for summer, I've got 3 already that I want to read, but I've nearly finished two of them, so I'll start a proper list. We had a family party thing in Whitstable on Saturday, it was nice. There were lots of babies, and the weather was very unpredictable, but I had a really good day :) I went into the town with my Aunt and Uncle and she bought me a Straw Boater from a charity shop. I'ts well good, but a bit rubbish when it's windy. The hills are really misty today, it looks like they are disappearing.
This entire post is basically about the weather.

No comments: