03 June 2011
Barney is the cutest kitten I have ever met in my entire life. She is currently curled up next to me, and she's all stretchy and beautiful. This week has been brill. Went to Katies sunday, which wasn't as good as I expected, but still an alright night. Then monday, it was Lena's birthday, so I had people round here and that was really fun. Mainly for me, because I got the most drunk and was pretty much the only person dancing constantly. Said some embarrassing things which I've been reminded of this week. Then wednesday, ruth let me go to spoons with her friends and we came back here for a bit after as well, and that was all really funny. Kind of want to watch easy A again, but I dunno if I can deal. Been revising as well, it's a really nice day today so I'm hoping we can eat outside/ have people round but Ian didn't sound very enthusiastic when I mentioned it earlier so I dunno.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment