25 May 2011


Today was my last day of school, I don't have any lessons tomorrow and Friday we only have an assembly, with photos and stuff which doesn't really include me so I'm not going in. I'm going to Mums tomorrow morning, so I can see everyone. I haven't been up in ages cos of money and I went a few weekends in a row. Katie is having a bbq/party on sunday so that should be ace, and then monday we might continue it somehow. I'm looking forward to getting the train tomorrow, it's been ages, and Lou has already dropped off my suitcase so I won't have to carry too much. Dad bought some strawberries so I might go and make a strawberry/cream thing for pudding. My weight keeps fluctuating between 10.6 and 10.9, but it used to fluctuate between 10.10 and 10.13, so it's definitely getting better. Walking to school this term has been really good, it's quite a nice walk, and long enough so it actually does something. My nails are really really glittery, I'll see if I took a photo. I've started rewatching Being Human, there is so much I don't remember, loads happens in each episode. It's well good. Magic keeps being supercute but also superannoying by sitting on my work, or nudging my hands and pen. She's been sleeping next to me at night though, so I can put my arm round her and she purrs, which is the cutest thing ever.

No comments: