31 March 2011



Art exam is done and all handed in and stuff, so I'm going to get my english coursework with all the quotes I need done by my lesson tomorrow hopefully, so then I have time to do another draft before the easter break. I wanted pasta and bacon and stuff for lunch but the side bits on the packet of matches has gone weird and I couldn't light them, so I had the bacon sandwich lou made me instead. I should probs learn how to use a lighter.
I did that thing where you chekc how many books you've read, and they reckon most people have only read 6 out of the 100, and I'd ready 28 so I was quite pleased. I've started about 20 others on the list, but never finished them. So that's my new aim for this year, once I've finished these exams I won't have to do english stuff again so I can read what I want, and I actually want to read proper books for once. I'm glad it's April tomorrow because I'm getting a bit bored of my March playlist. I don't want to add new stuff to it though, cos it's only for today. I want more new music for April cos I've really enjoyed finding new bands recently. Ruth and Ian came for dinner on Tuesday, and I ate way too much but it was proper nice.
My room's still really messy, because I got half way through tidying it and then ran out of time or got bored, so now it's just full of stuff I'm getting rid of, and things that should be away. I'm really looking forward to this weekend, I should be seeing Katie and Lena, and hopefully Ellen and Camilla as well. Then over Easter I will see Aston, Nikkita, Sarah and Carly. Maybe others. I want to have a games day, with cake and stuff. But this weekend me and Ruth should be going out somewhere, maybe Spoons cos it's the only place that might let me in and then maybe a filmy thing with Katie.
I've done Mother's day cards as well, which is super organised for me, and I've even planned what I'm going to do for Dad for Father's day or maybe Christmas/ Birthday.

No comments: