12 February 2011




This month has been really good musically. Like, my spotify playlist is welll good. And I saw LC! and Summer Camp . Yeahhhh. I've done a good amount of work today, so tomorrow should be good times. Cept I'm getting kinda bored at the moment. During the half term I'm planning a few things with friends, cos I really miss people, and it would be good to actually see people my own age other than at school. I cut my fringe earlier, I kinda want to chop all my hair off.. but it looked curly and quite nice so I couldn't do it. I would like it long again, but if my face was a bit thinner, I reckon I couldget away with amelie length.. maybe. But then I'm not exactly planning on making my face thinner any time soon so yano.
Dunno why I started this post, I don't have anything to say. I watched Cherrybomb earlier, it was pretty good. Rupert Grint is good at doing an Irish accent. Well, compared to other actors who've atempted it. I might watch some 4od now. Cooool.

No comments: