27 January 2011



Ruth came to see N+G today, so we went for a very short walk and then milkshakes. But I hadn't quite finished mine and I knew it had loads of chocolate in the bottom so I had to down it quickly and they were all waiting for me. It was worth it. It was really nice to see her. I forget how much I miss her, I haven't seen her properly for weeks because of her job and stuff.
My art's going well, I've got it all laid out on my bed and it looks impressive until you notice that there isn't a single finished piece and we are starting the exam unit on Tuesday. So that's my February break sorted then. I'm so excited for next Wednesday, but also a little bit nervous. Mianly excited though, they are my favourite band. And I'm babysitting for the next ten weeks so that's extra money which is gooood. I did buy a dress the other day but it was only 4.95, and I can use it as a skirt as well so I figured it was worth it. I like it a lot. My room is a tip, I'm hoping to spend this weekend sorting it out a bit, but I've still got this essay to write, though I did start it the other day, and I have a pretty good plan. Hopefully once I've got the first draft out the way it won't be so bad. I've started a really good inspiration folder so when I don't feel like doing art I can look in there and it will make me want to do something productive. That's the plan anyway. I need to choose a good topic for my exam so I'm actually motivated, and I need something I can do observational drawings for. I think I've got a splinter in my little finger, but no-one would look at it. And I've got a strange rash thing on my face, next to one of my eyes. You can't really see it but it feels really bobbly and weird. Ruth said it might be some weird word that I don't remember, but I dunno.
Magic keeps nudging my face so I can't see the keyboard. I had to type that twice. She's cute though.

No comments: