11 November 2010

I want to forget about you all, like really just not remember you so I actually don't care any more, and I don't feel like I'm doing things in some weird competition with you, because it's all in my head and it's stupid. Also it really pisses me off when you have the same interests as me, like if you post a picture of Pete Doherty or quote Los Campesinos! lyrics.
I'm being ridiculous, I shouldn't care but it still annoys me, so basically, I wish I didn't.
Just watched the How I met your mother where Ted dyes his hair blonde, it's making me laugh so much, but then everything seems to be making me laugh this week. I was so hyper in art today I think I was being annoying, but not actually bothered cos it was hilarious.
Sort of done my essay on Keats, but I need to improve the introduction/ conclusion. Going to the dentist tomorrow, but I'm actually quite looking to it. I need to collect my AS art from school as well, but I think I'm going to get there to late.
Well that was fun.

No comments: