16 October 2010

But my head's to the wall and I'm lonely.



So last Wednesday I went to the Portsmouth open day, I wasn't expecting to like it, but it was really good. The town was okay, I don't really have much to compare it to, I wouldn't mind living there, but there are probably better places.. But the course looked amazing. It seems more fashion based which wasn't what I was looking for, but other aspects such as the way they incorporate the business elements, and how much studio time you get each week seems really good. I don't know if I'll get accepted though, as I'm planning on doing my portfolio this year which might be difficult. I just need to stop being so lazy.
Ifind myself wanting to really annoy certain people, and do the opposite of what I know they want. Like stupid little things, like how I do my hair or what I wear, just because I know they would think it was weird. It's not that I want to annoy them exactly, but it annoys me how they don't have a clue about current stuff. I can't really explain.
We drove to Deal today and went charity shop shopping. I got a scarf and a book I've wanted for ages in poundland which was weird. I also succesfully hemmed and added sleeves to a dress which I don't wear anymore. Tomorrow I'm going to get my english work sorted. I've got to do my presentation on monday, but it should be fine. There's only 8 of us in the class, and everyone who's done it so far has been fine. For the Portsmouth course there's a lot of presentations and verbal stuff so it's good practice I suppose.
I'm listening to The Shins and Arcade Fire. I haven't really been bothered about music for a while, I've just been listening to stuff I know I like, but I might start finding new stuff again, it's fun.
Tomorrow I'm going to:
edit my presentation
plan power essay
find critics reviews of Iago
read chapter for business
do some artist research
watch garden state
pin top ready to be hemmed
change room a bit
wash my hair

No comments: