I babysat last night, it was gooood. I already knew the kids, so it was pretty easy, although one of them is quite boisterous and kept dancing and sticking popcorn up his nose. Nice. I'm going to Brighton tomorrow with katie which will be gooood. I got money for the babysitting, and seem to have acquired some from other places as well, so I might be able to get something which would be good. It's really weird, I have no money for about 2 months and then suddenly I have about £80, it always happens.
This post is going to be totally pointless. I'm supposed to be doing my english homework anyway. I might change my nails in a bit seeing as Ruth hates them so much., and they are chipping a bit. If I can do it neat enough I might do a goldy grey mix. I dunnoo. I'm actally pretty happy today, I didn't get up till 12, which I haven't done in ages and then we went into town to watch this festivally thing. It was cool, I took lots of photos cos Lou told me to.
I'm talking shit, I'm going to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment