
Art is nearly doneeee. I've done the exam, but we have a few days to improve our books and do evaluations and stuff, but then on tuesday it will all be over. Also after tuesday I will never have to see anyone from my school ever again. Cept I do want to see some of them.
When I started this post I actually had something to say. Now I've forgotten.
Hopefully Katie can come dads on wednesday cos it will be fuuuuun. If it's sunny and stuff as well.
I might add some more to this some time. Can't really be bothered at the moment so I'm just rambling about rubbish.
coool.
The picture is my class. We took it after P.E, cos it was our last P.E lesson.
right, great.
1 comment:
I know what you mean, some of my friends in year eleven have left and I'm really gonna miss them!
Great blog :)
Post a Comment