16 January 2010

What were you thinking, or were you even thinking at all?

Basically Camilla reckons we all hate ourselves too much. And I kinds agree so I thought I would do a post about the good things about me. Feel free to ignore this post cos it's mainly for me :)

Okay, so I like my eyes. Before I stupidly dyed my hair, they matched the colour of my hair exactly. I also really loved my natural hair colour, lots of people commented on it. It was a sort of reddy brown colour, but it had goldy bits in it, and was just generally nice. I also quite like my upper half. My tummy is reasonably flat, at least in the mornings before I've had any breakfast. I have practically no boobs, but I'm used to it and I actually quite like it now. It used to really bother me. And I have nice collar bones. I also have pretty lucky genes in that I don't generally get spots.
I also quite like my nails atm, cos I'm growing them :)

I also think I'm quite good at working people out. Sometimes it means I can be picky about people, but it will probably help me in the long run so if I come across as a bit bitchy now it doesn't really bother me.
I also think I can be quite amusing sometimes.

I think I have very good music taste :)

I'm not always very good at expressing it, but at least I usually have an opinion.

That will probably do.
This will actually be well interesting to read in a few years time :)
You should all try it. Makes you feel better.

2 comments:

Aston.x said...

My try this later actually. Since you said it would make me feel better. x

Catharine Turner said...

All very true. :)