


I want my fringe to look like that again :(Pretty much obsessed with Camera Obscura at the momenttt. Though only their new album is on Spotify. I was well annoyed! Because so many people now have spotify, you have to get an invite from someone who has premium. This means my mum can't have it on her new laptop, and shes been getting really excited about it for weeks. She's cute :) So now I have to find someone with premium, so she is happy again.
Got my hair cut on Saturday, and they always blow dry it, so it looks nice as you leave. but now it is all flicky, so I might wash it tomorrow. Everyone said it looked nice though :)
I finally kind of have a proper idea for my Art book, like what I'm going to do for the final piece and why. I had actually started my final piece, but decided to just use it as development work instead.
It's nearly Christmas!
x
3 comments:
I'm not certain but my sister downloaded it the other day and she was saying about how she needed an invite and I was like I'm sure you don't and I can't remember what she did but she managed to get it in the end, so your mum might be able to get it still? :) x
Lee has premium and he said he'll send her the invite if you want? I think I have her email address, what do you think?
Lee is a loser :)
parently Ruth had an invite or something..so mum was all smiley and cute again, happy days :)
thankyou anyway guyzzz :)
Post a Comment