04 December 2009

All pork pies and drainpipes to wear in all weather.


I fail to understand how it can only be that one thing I said. You must have felt something before then, or that's just ridiculous, and that's not even what I meant so it's your loss.
Whatever.

That is Mr Muscle Mouse by the way.
I'm having a boy band moment. I can't stop listening to the Maccabees, Bloc Party, We Are Scientists, Arctic Monkeys, The Libertines etc. Should be listening to Christmas songs :)

Getting my hair cut tomorrow, just a trim though, cept my mum is really excited about it. Then Dickens, and Maidstone shopping before hair cut as well. Busy timessss.

This is a very pointless blog sorry, but I wanted to get something off my chest. Though maybe in real life would be better. uergh.

x

2 comments:

illiberal unicorn said...

Did I draw that? It looks like something I'd draw :)

alice said...

you did, and named it mr. mighty muscle mouse or something :)