I'm currently reading the essays on the HP Lexicon :') Lauren asked me to write this..so I might aswell make it a bit about her I suppose.
Shame I can't think of anything nice to say about her ;) I feel bad though, cos I was nasty about Dailybooth earlier, and I think I offended her. Sorry Lauren, I didn't mean it.
I'd really like new clothes and stuff, but haven't seen anything I really like that suits me, cept some nice tights, but I already got a new pair the other day. I love time off school. Being able to sleep this much is so good. I'm supposed to sleep a lot though, being a teengery type of person. This is the second post in a row where I've mentioned my age. I have no idea why, sorry about that.
I'll probably add pictures to this aswell,
x
1 comment:
nice blog!
Post a Comment