24 November 2009

Where do you go, 'cause you're never here.




Right, I'm at dads now with a real computer and internet, so I will post like a proper person ,hopefully. However my fingers are so cold it is actually quite hard to type.
I went to see An Education last sunday with my nan, and it was brilliant. Possibly now in my top five favourite films. My obsession with Carey Mulligan is now at about Alexa Chung level. She is that good. I also saw New Moon, and enjoyed it far more than I would like to admit. All the screaming girls got a bit annoying though.
Last night me and dad went out for a meal, cos Lou was getting her hair cut. We went to this Nepalese place, and it was really nice. Dad talked for a million years to the woman serving us, so it took ages to actually get our food. She kept going, okay thats great, I'll just go and tell the chef.. then having to stop cos he interrupted her. Embarrassing, but it comes un useful if you don't want to talk to someone, cos you can be sure he will do it for you. When we got home we watched some old videos of me and Ruth when we were little. My nan and grandad were in some of them, and I couldn't stop crying. They are both alive and everything, I guess just cos they look so much older now.
Saw some reindeers in town :') Did you know their antlers are furry? Lou kept going on about how cool it was. We also got talking to the men in the milkshake shop, about how much we prefer their milkshakes to the other two milkshake shops in Folkestone. And they told me they are opening one in Chatham. They were asking me where I thought they should put it and stuff :') We both got hot ones, Lou had Malteser, and I was going to have jammie wagon wheel, but they only had normal ones, so I had normal wagon wheel and Jammie dodgers together. With whipped cream and a flake :') It was actually well nice.
I finished watching Series one of Gossip Girl the other day, and am now obsessed with Blair, mainly what she wears. I realise everyone else is already obsessed with this, or they were like, months ago. but it's so good for winter aswell. so yeah, coloured tights, high necks and hair bows.
I managed to find some pictures on this computer, so I will post them :)

x

3 comments:

Amelia said...

I really want to go and see and education and the milkshakes sound delicious =)
Team Blair =D
xx

Julia said...

you have convinced me that gossip girl is worth watching. i will have to take a look at it!

alice said...

It is! its one of the only things I prefer to the books :)

thankyou for the comments :)