

Books you should all go out and buy right now. I don't care if its dark.
Boy- Roald Dahl
It's the autobiography of his childhood, and its brilliant. Really funny, and just generally really good. My god, I am so bad at expressing myself :') There are some really gross bits, like when the nurse gouges out the roof of his mouth, and when he mangles his arm in a car accident and stuff. I love it.
To Kill A MockingBird- Harper Lee
I got this and Catcher in the Rye for christmas one year from my aunt, cos I asked for them when I thought I was all down with my badass emo self. eurgh. Anyway, I read Catcher in the Rye straight away, probably cos its was thinner and looked more entertaining..and Gerard Ways favourite book 8-) I did quite like it, but then I tried to read it again a couple of months ago and couldn't get into it. ANYWAY, Last year, I read To kill a Mockingbird, and loved it. I read it again, and still loved it. Atticus just makes you want to be a better person, and the way its from Scouts perspective is perfect. I just love it, basically.
Harry Potter- J.K Rowling
You might know about my Harry thing.. I can't help it. The stories are actually really good, the way the plot all links together and she creates this amazing world, but it all seems so realistic because she portrays the characters so well. I read all of them at least once a year, and cry everytime I finish the 7th book, because I have passed my 11th birthday, so there is no chance of a place at Hogwarts. I'm not joking. I love everything about them, and if you have only seen the films, you have to read them now.
I'm really tired, I might finish this tomorrow, but I might also be very busy so yano :)
x
2 comments:
Catcher in the Rye is also David Tennant's favourite book (L)
love the wang braids and i love Boy by Roald Dahl!
bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com
Post a Comment