13 July 2009

Are you hurting the one you love?


Things are changing again, and I don't know how I feel about it. I guess I'm actually pretty pleased because they are all good changes, but it was all a bit sudden. I realised my plans could actually happen really really soon, but it's too scary so I'm chickening out. Or at least do the slightly less scary option. This year has gone so quickly already, I can't decide how I feel about the future. All I want to do is care about what I wear, and what music I listen to. And I have to make bigger decisions that affect people. But talking of what clothes I wear, I'm pretty sure I like clothes, but not so much fashion. Cos fashion is about being too skinny and not liking yourself, but I still think clothes are cool, because they can change how you are feeling, and make you feel good, and they are fun to choose and wear and stuff.
Last weekend was lounge on the farm, and it was pretty good. It would have been really good, but there wasn't much music we actually wanted to see, so it ended up just a good camping weekend, with nice food and lots of people and noise, which I quite like. To be honest, one of my favourite parts was seeing what everyone was wearing.
I love smells that remind you of the past. I bought a new deodorant the other day, and it turns out it's one I had ages ago, so now I keep thinking of all the times I had when I wore it last time. It's why perfume is so good. I'm in a very notetaking mood since I got back from lounge. I've got a pile of new magazines beside me which I'm looking forward to going through and making notes of new ideas and stuff.

cd of the day;
Bon Iver - For Emma, forever ago.

I hope this was slightly better than my last post. It made me feel better anyway,

x

No comments: