
I just ripped off my toenail, now it really hurts. The weekend was welll good, Lauren came to my dads house, and we went to Deal and Folkestone and used facemasks and went swimming. I think I'm going to dye my hair after my last exam, which is next week. Wow, it's next week!
It's officially half way through the year today apparently, so that's weird. I had an ear catastrophe last week, it was all bloody and stuff. There was pus and everything. I had to go Laurens so she could fix it, cos I'm a bit rubbish. Went shopping for the first time in aaaages, but I only had a tenner, and half of that was a 5 pound coin from years ago. I got a blazer from new look which was all my money gone. They don't accept 5 pound coins either, so I had to go to the post office to change it. But I did, now I have it and I loveee it :)
I just had a go at level nine of Ballance, and got very annoyed with it so I gave up. There was thunder today. Really loud thunder and lots of rain and hail, just as I was leaving the house for my business studies exam so that was fun. It's made my hair go craaaazy which is annoying, cos I quite liked it last weekend. I think swimming made it go weird. I'm possibly wittering a bit now,
x
No comments:
Post a Comment