13 May 2009

I love your depression and I love your double chin.



I'm at laurens, cos I don't have internet, well thats not why I'm at laurens but it is why I'm posting from lauren's house. Anyway, study leave started a couple of days ago, and I am sososo bored. Lauren has just informed me that we are not going to Bluewater on friday, which is a bit annoying cos I've made a huge list of stuff I want. But I have no money, so it's probably a good thing. and it means I can go out on saturday, so everyone can see my hair. ahaha :) I also just discovered my sister has a blog which is wellll good cos I miss her. and she never replies on facebook anymore, I guess cos she has an exam tomorrow, same as me.
I can't believe how long my nails are, I haven't bitten them for about a month. I liiiike it. My hair is still way too short but it will grow, and I still like my fringe so thats good. I got some wellll nice shoes from new look the other day, for the wedding. They were only a tenner, I'll post a picture when I get my camera.
I can't stop listening to damien rice and bright eyes which is good for revisiony type activitys. Looking at laurens playlists, she appears to be listening to play that funky music waaaay too much. she knows like all the words. and sound effects. She's forcing me too post a picture of what I'm wearing. Don't ask.
I'm done now, cos Lauren's getting impatient.

x

1 comment:

fat.nickel said...

accidental babies. love that song. my favourite on the whole album. sorry for ruining your blog by commenting :)