
Alright, I lied, I'm posting another one. I've been on loads of really good sites today, and found lots of things i want. like loads, which isn't so good as i was planning on saving up my money. I think I'll get a job this summer, so i can have savings again. Anyway, basically i just want subscriptions to a million different magazines, aswell as clothes and hair stuff of course :) We don't have a Borders near us, which I've heard sell good magazines? So I'm not really sure where to buy them, except on the internet. I'll find a way, it's fine. I also spent quite a while cutting out pictures for my mood wall, which is going underneath my shelves, behind the gerbils, but hopefully i can move them into the other room soon cos they keep me up at night and clutter up my room. That was a mighty long sentence, sorry :) It's mainly adverts that I like, and some catwalky pictures. I also have a small collection of postcards to put up, and a couple of cards. It should be gooood.
School tomorrow, so I'll be off.
x

No comments:
Post a Comment