26 March 2009

Take this chance and make something real.



Hi again,
I went to see Pete Doherty last friday which was amaaazing :) i was a bit worried cos i thought i wouldn't know any of it because i thought he would just do babyshambles songs, and his new ones which I don't know aswell, but he did loads of Libertines ones aswell so I was very happy :) Also, my dad works in an antiquarian bookshop, and Pete came in before the show and my dad sold him books :) maaan I was so jealous I wasn't there. I bet my dad didn't even get an autograph cos he wouldn't have wanted to seem uncool aha :) I've started to cover one of my walls with pictures and stuff, and i think it looks quite nice personally :) the smaller wall next to me has post cards and tickets and general stuff like thar on it, then the wall in front of me behind my monitor has magazine cuttings, adverts and things i liked. I spent #25 on magazines last time I went shopping, so I had quite a few. though I still haven't filled up the wall. I got my exam paper for graphics on friday which was pretty exciting :) I chose Changes, because it was the only one where you could choose your own path and stuff. I've already made an Erdem inspired page, and the mindmap is quite Richard Nicolly, but as it is meant to be about seasons, not fashion the teacher doesn't know that :) I'm hoping for a Kenzo page aswell, as their collection was immense :) I bought a Peter Doherty T-shirt actually. its got his face on the front, and splattery stuff, but its a lot nicer than it sounds. Of course now i can't stop listening to the Libertines and Babyshambles. I didn't really like Babyshambles before, but its alright now :) As its nearly April I should be getting pocket money soon, and I think I'm going to save it for a little while then get lots of stuff. I made another shopping list. I never actually buy much cos I can't afford to, but I make a lot of lists of things I want. Urh, yeah the shopping list i made was just Topshop clothesand it came to 168 pounds, so I figured I could try all of it on and buyy one or two items. The is ridiculously long sorry. k, ima go eat dinner :)

x

No comments: